University of Bradford
Deadline: 4 June 2018 (annual)
Study in: UK
Course starts September 2018
The University of Bradford Half Fee Academic Excellence Scholarship for International Students are offered to celebrate academic excellence in their student population.
University of Bradford, United Kingdom
Field(s) of study:
Any full-time Bachelor’s or Master’s Programme offered at University of Bradford
Non-EU International Students
The scholarship is worth half of the tuition fees. There are 10 scholarships available.
- • Applicants must be living overseas and not nationals of the EU.
- • You must be applying for full-time study on any level of degree programme i.e. undergraduate or postgraduate taught (not research).
- • You must have been made an offer to study at the University of Bradford from September 2018 and be in receipt of the International Academic Excellence Scholarship (shown on your offer letter). Please send a copy of your offer letter with your application form.
- • For Undergraduate students you must be in receipt of the £2,500 International Academic Excellence Fee Scholarships or the £3,000 Country Specific International Academic Excellence Scholarship
- • For Postgraduate students you must be in receipt of the £3,000 International Academic Excellence Fee Scholarships or the £3,500 Country Specific International Academic Excellence Scholarship only.
- • As well as having an offer you must also believe that you will obtain the equivalent of AAA in A-levels (for undergraduate study) or a first-class honours degree (for postgraduate study) then please apply for this scholarship. You must be able to prove your results by the end of August 2018.
- • You must also be paying your own fees.
- • This scholarship is only open to students whose courses will be based in Bradford. Any external or Distance Learning courses are not eligible for this award.
Applications are currently closed.
Please do not apply for this scholarship until you’ve been offered a place to study at the University of Bradford and believe that you meet the eligibility criteria listed above. To apply, you must submit the application form by post or email before 4 June 2018.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.bradford.ac.uk/scholarships/info/half-fee-2018-19